Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Silo Hill Media’s website, www.silohillmedia.com (the “Site”). These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site, including all content, products, and services available on or through the Site.
Agreement to Terms:
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Site after any such modifications will be deemed your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is our property or that of our licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, or distribute any content from the Site for commercial purposes without our express written consent.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of Silo Hill Media and/or third parties, and may not be used without the prior written consent of the respective owner.
Use of Site:
- You may only use the Site for lawful purposes, and you may not engage in any activity that is harmful to the Site or its users. You may not use the Site in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You may not use any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site for any purpose, including scraping or downloading content.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason, including without limitation, the availability of a service, errors in the description or price of a service, or errors in your order.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
- The Site and its content are provided on an “as is” basis, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site, the information, content, or materials included on the Site.
- We do not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability:
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site or its content, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- These Terms and your use of the Site will be governed under the laws of the Idaho, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at on our “Contact Us” page.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of February 1, 2023. By accessing and using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.